Monday, May 29, 2006

Round 3 - Schurzenjager

Welcome back! You are just in time to see me marry Aquamarine! I met this wonderful lady in college and am ready to tie the knot.
Aqua seemed tired of her old hair style and decided to go with something new and different. She is a little worried about her teenage sisters as they now live alone in the house. It seems Amethyst moved out and married Miles Upton. Now her sisters can at least update that house.
Here we are relaxing one afternoon. Aquamarine can't wait to start a family. She wants to (gulp) marry off 6 kids.
Here I am with Katie, our first child. She looks a lot like her mom with the blue hair and skin. She is still an angel.
Don't get me started about my sister, Heidi. She thinks she must be the neighborhood tease or something. She already has Craig Profitt, is she happy? Not at all, here she is with Jacquan Kirkendall.
Oops, looks like I looking out the telescope for a little too long. Let's just say I am now, umm, pregnant. Merlin Corcoran was excited as he now can relate to someone, I just find this a little strange.
Did my abduction effect Katie somehow? Heidi acts like nothing is wrong too.
Aqua and I on the couch. As you can tell, my stomach is starting to grow.
What is Heidi doing now? She is outside with Maxwell Norwood. I just hope she doesn't get caught. She swears she will change in college, but I am not so sure.

Our time is up for now, so I end here with the two most important people to me, Aqua and Katie. ~Until next time....

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Awww love that hair on Aqua! Katie is a cutie! :)

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Hans got abducted too. He had cheesecake twins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home