Saturday, May 13, 2006

Round 3 - Busto

With Hedwig's return from College, the money went to good use in updating the house. Too bad this house has other problems. (The nanny has to be called daily or she won't show, grr.) I will have to deal with the problems.
Meg grew into a teen. She has a hairstyle like her mother now just with more colors. She seems to have Howie's nose, heehee. Not as big as Andy's nose, see next picture.
Andy also grew into a teen. He really got Howie's nose.
I had to show a side view of this nose. Can't wait to see how big it gets.
Howie also made a showing this turn. For some reason, he is mad at me for getting rid of his cheap bed. Doesn't he want Dagmar sleeping in a better bed?
The last of Howie's kids, Phil Busto. He looks a lot like Howie to me. Have to wait and see how he changes.
Alvin here died. I am not sure why he died. I wasn't fully paying attention (we were watching a movie). Maybe Howie scared him, he was out in the yard at the time, but I am not totally sure what happened. His grave was moved to the local cemetary I built.
As Phil grows into a child, it is time to move to the next family.

3 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Yay for you! One of those irritating townie teens are gone. Pray tell! What is your secret???

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

hahahaaa Alvin Futa is gone hahahaa

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once in my game Ivy Copur Sr. was at the bunny with my toddler. They made best friend status and then Ivy promptly stood up and died. Toddlers can't beg the Grim Reaper and no one else on the lot even liked her so she died! I see the bunny there with Phil so maybe the same thing happened to Alvin?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home