Sunday, May 07, 2006

Uni - Round 1 Misc

Here are some misc pictures of like at Uni. They lived in the Crumblebottom house that has 3 floors. I wish I had a picture to show the before/after, but I don't.

Here is a picture I know everyone
wants to see. You can see the new incomplete room in the background. Hans and Aquamarine live there at this time(with Risto and Donatella). The other two are pledges.

There are always others around playing poker. Every so often, I send the others all home.
Here is one reason why I hooked up these two sims.

I found a few problems with new hair meshes this round. Here is James Jenkins with problems. These are two different meshes, grr.

Tosha Go lives on my Uni Campus in one of my Misc Townie houses. Her hair also has problems as you can see here. Plus she was stuck on the couch for awhile doing research for a long time. So it was easy for my sims to get the want of studying with others.

Here is James with his final hair that did not have issues.
Here is lover #1 for James - Katelyn Centowski
Lover #2 - Audrey Howe
Lover #3 - Beth Charvat
Lover #4 - Ally Bradshaw

Lover #4 - Amy Jones

Notice that little thing about his head?

Yep, you guessed it. I forgot to clear the house before letting James and Amy have fun. Ally was still around. She must of been outside and I forgot, oops.

Poor James, he had to finish his date with Amy to apologize to Ally. Over & over & over. I made sure they were at least friends again before he left Uni.
Here is their Greek House. There are 3 floors: 2 bedrooms with double beds (my sims hardly sleep), 4 full baths, 2 poker tables, all the musical instruments, a bubble blower, a computer room with 6 pcs. Enough to keep sims happy.
Here is the house in the Uni hood. The houses A, B, & C are my holder homes for the new sims coming in. They moved in there, bought a cell phone, go to class twice and then wait for Greek life.

Last but not least, Jenna Lam. My neighborhood friend to all is Jenna Lam. She has made so many friends in the hood that she is able to keep the house at a level 6 until round 2 of Uni starts. Yeah Jenna! She looks much better with an update. Now she awaits her love to join her.

3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Hey, looking great....hehehehe.... are you sure your Simmies aren't opening a new Salon instead of a gamblin' place with that hair of James???? hehehe

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Black Trinity said...

Ooh not much luck with the hair there... Good progress so far on James' LTW. I still don't know if I will reroll him.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Too bad about the hair I had that happen once and just changed the sim out of it then took the problem hair out of the game .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home