Sunday, May 07, 2006

Uni - Round 1 The Basics

Here we have our Uni bound students. They all lived in the Greek house, were big sims on campus, 4.0 grades, and Secret Society members. Hedwig looks better now.
James, what happened to your chin? You will get a new look, definately.

What is Risto wearing on his head?!? Charles needs some help also.
Risto had a new look very quickly to get rid of that spinning cap.
Charles Profitt also changed his looks.
Viola Jeffries joined our play list this round. You will see her in future pictures.

The Couples
Here are the couples now (some have changed since high school once I figured out how many houses will come from the CAS sims).

Risto and Donatella - first day in the house, Donatella plants a romantic kiss on Risto. She placed her claim on Risto then. Who am I to decide? So, I let them stay a couple. They would of been one anyway, Donatella just sped my plans up.

I had both of these two with others, but changed my mind. Hans was on a date with someone else and rolled the want to fall in love with Aquamarine, so it happened. :)

Here we have Charles and Hedwig.

The way the couples are here, is the way I played Greek House, by the way. Miles and Amethyst
Here is Viola and Bruce. I ran out of CAS teens and they had 3 bolts for each other.

The Graduates

Donatella will definately need new sexier underwear.




Esmond Kirkendall went though also. He changed his hair some also. He does have a future spouse from his time at Uni, but she is a townie. You will meet her at a later date.


James Jenkins was the final graduate. There is more about James in my next Uni post. James has some loves, but no definate spouse as he still wants 20 lovers.

3 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Oh so interesting to see everybody grown up! I can't wait. :)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Black Trinity said...

Wow all the kids (well teens) grown up. Some of mine are half way through uni and some more are still to go. Bring on hundreds of houses.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Wow !
I've just started sending some of the teens to college at the end of the homes Round 2 - I am still not sure how I will fit playing the college rounds though but it's nice to see the couples paired up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home