Sunday, May 21, 2006

Round 3 - Roma

Here is the outside of the Roma house at the end of round 3. So sorry, no picture for the beginning of 3.
Donatella invited Risto Cooprider over to her house after returning from College. They immediately got married and we now have Risto Roma. Risto wants to be chief of staff. He will offer reduced rates to Donatella's family members, who are in the 'business'.
Wasting no time as you can tell. Donatella gets pregnant. Her belly seems really large to me. She had NO cheesecake.
Well, we have the twin boys - Tony and Salvatore, Sal for short. Named after her uncles Tony Soprano and his friend Sal. (There is a Sal on the Sopranos, right? I should know, I am a dedicated watcher of the show. woke up this morning, got yourself a gun...)
Here we have pictures of the babies with their parents. Hmm, get a good look at Sal. He isn't Risto's coloring, is he? Where did this blue color come from? WENDIE!! What did you hide in your Risto family? runs off to look for picture of the dead Risto father that Wen put in the hood folder.....
HEY YOU - yes, you the reader. I need to chat with you for a minute. This is Carmine Roma. I have to take over here for a minute. Let me ask you this, who lives in this house? Where am I? Where is my brother Guido? Do you see us? No? We are here too. Why are there no pictures of us? I'll tell you why. It is because Donatella is in love, she is/was pregnant. Whatever.... what about me? What about Guido? Things better change soon or I will have to put my foot down.
Sal had his birthday and is now a toddler. Sal seems to have the same look as Donatella here. Reminds me of someone who is planning something.
Tony also had a birthday.

Is this what it takes to get my picture taken? I managed to max all my skills and have acheived my IM & LTW. I guess I am what one may call an under the radar sim. Guido is truelly one as you don't see him at all. Maybe in college you will meet us.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Hey! You talkin' to me? Yea! You talki' to me? You wanna say sumthin' to me? I tell you you gotta have respect! You respect me, I respect you. Yeah. I knew you would see it my way....

WENDIE

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

LMAO at reading Wen's comment- Isn't that Layce's skintone? She is Risto's great aunt so maybe that's were the skintone came from?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home