Sunday, May 21, 2006

Round 3 - Upton

Miles brought his college sweetheart, Amethyst over and they were married in the front yard. As one may of noticed, I am not one for wedding parties. Every once in a while, I do one, but not too often.
Where are the fish? I get to see the dead fish when they die, but otherwise they are missing. I get a great laugh out of watching the sims got make faces at the invisible fish. So the tank must stay since it looks nice in the room.
Marshall died after going to work one day. He was there long enough to hear he has a great grandchild on the way. Sadly, he was not here long enough to meet him/her.
I just love when pregnant sims rub their belly while pregnant.
Amthyst being the fortune sim, loves to harvest the 14 money trees. She was on her way when Mitch decided to make his appearance.
After having Mitch, Amethyst decided for a new hair cut.
Mitch had his birthday and here he is with his father, Miles.
Miles spends some of his time watching the stars. He is worried Mitch may grow up alone as Amethyst doesn't want anymore kids, one is enough. Miles knows how lonely it can be being the only child and heard that if you get taken by the UFO, you may have a kid. Worth a shot.

On our last night, Layce died. Everyone in the house was upset since she was a great helper to have around.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Awww...the originals are dying off....Poor Layce and Marshall...at least they didn't have to be without each other for long.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Amthyst ( Mysti in my game) should have been a family sim she is sooo sweet! - more over than her sister Aquamarine or Mari as I call her.

Mysti is the one who is tucking her sisters in and reading to them when they were small... Mari is just a trouble maker poking at other Sims and ALWAYS getting into fights when I see her on a community lot - I know next time I play the Rosadas I'll be seeing tons of sims kicking the trash and stealing the paper :::sigh::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home